MCAG is a nationally recognized leader providing services to improve cash flow through class action settlements recovery and revenue enhancement solutions.
- Experience – Since 2003, MCAG has provided services for over 50 class action settlements. We are extremely familiar with the process of creating, submitting, tracking and reconciling claims for our clients. In addition, we have worked successfully with the nation’s preeminent class action litigators and settlement administrators.
- Strategic Relationships – MCAG has partnered with many of the nation’s largest healthcare IT companies, payment card processors and acquirers, as well as select law firms and consultants. Through these relationships, we have unrivaled expertise as well as access to relevant data for more than 3 million businesses.
- Impressive Client Portfolio – MCAG provides services to over 150,000 businesses of all sizes and levels of sophistication. Clients range from sole proprietors to complex global organizations and Fortune 500 companies.
- Data Savvy - Whenever possible, MCAG uses data, often provided by our partners and trusted vendors of our clients, to increase client recoveries.
- Proven Results – We have distributed hundreds of millions in cash to clients through our recovery services. In most cases, MCAG has greatly improved client recoveries under settlements, exceeding what a client would have received using their own efforts.
- Value-Add for Membership Organizations – MCAG has worked closely with many associations and societies to offer value-add services to members. These organizations are advocates for entities in healthcare, retail, hospitality, and automotive.
- Account Management - MCAG provides dedicated account management for all recovery services. Our “turn-key” operation for businesses helps them to recover the maximum available to them under settlements, and other programs. MCAG does all the data analysis, forms preparation and filing, and the reconciliation and distribution of recoveries.
- Minimal Risk - MCAG offers recovery services on a contingent fee basis. This ensures that our motivation is in harmony with our clients’ needs and expectations.
MCAG is owned and managed by a group of experienced, senior industry consultants and professionals. Our client base includes public and privately held companies, ranging from entrepreneurial businesses to major corporations; hospitals and major healthcare systems; nonprofit organizations; and schools and universities. We take pride in the long-term relationships we build with our clients.
Service for a Contingent Fee
We believe in aligning our incentives with your business goals. MCAG's Recovery Services utilize a contingency fee based pricing model so we do not receive payment unless we recover revenue for our clients.